Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, only a few more days left of the 2013 John Deere Green Tag Event going on NOW at Mutton Power Equipment - online at MuttonPower.com as well as at your local John Deere Dealer.

With a ton of savings available on everything from Riding Lawn Mowers to Compact Tractors to Gators and much more, there is sure to be something for everyone!

We've highlighted a few of the special savings below, but you can check out the John Deere Green Tag savings on our website HERE.

John Deere Compact Tractors - Up to $1000 off w/ the purchase of 2 implements!
  • $500 off 2000, 3000 and 4000 Series
  • $750 off 1000 Series
  • $1000 off 3E Series
0% for 60 months Financing Special on 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000 Series Tractors

Browse all John Deere Sub-Compact & Compact Utility Tractors for sale HERE

John Deere Gators - Up to $800 off!
Browse all John Deere Gator XUV Vehicles for sale HERE

Just a few days left to take advantage of these savings!
Visit us online to check out our selection or give one of our expert Salesmen a call at 1-888-284-9606 to get your John Deere equipment ordered TODAY to take advantage of savings before they expire!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I asked a question via your web site about the 390 front blade and if it was still available. I did that a couple of days ago and no one responded. My guess is because it is no longer available however you can get the parts and put one together with no problem. I just thought I would ask here to put my mind to rest since I did not get a return email.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts