Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This coming weekend, we are offering an 8% discount for all online orders for GTT members. Instead of using the "GTT" coupon, you will be able to use a temporary coupon code SPECIAL to receive 8% off of your order - no matter how small or large!

• Not Valid on Previous Orders
  • Online Orders Only
  • Sale is Friday, July 25 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
  • Coupon Code: SPECIAL
This is the only place we are posting this sale information this time. All in stock compete orders should ship on Monday, July 28th in most cases. If there are items that have to be ordered, those orders should ship complete on July 30th in most cases. As always, we appreciate your business and we appreciate you letting us hang out here in the GTT forum.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo: Yippee!!! I do have a couple of items that I need. Maybe I'll wait a few more days to order them....

·
Vendor
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:yahoo::yahoo: Yippee!!! I do have a couple of items that I need. Maybe I'll wait a few more days to order them....
Ok, ok, ok..........You twisted my arm! I went ahead and activated the coupon code NOW!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,042 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,926 Posts
I have the worst luck - these notifications always seem to come out a few days AFTER I submit an order. :-( Oh well, at least it was only an $85 order.

·
Vendor
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the worst luck - these notifications always seem to come out a few days AFTER I submit an order. :-( Oh well, at least it was only an $85 order.
I see you are a regular customer and we THANK YOU for your loyalty. Sorry you missed out on the sale. Since your order is only 3 days old, I'm going to drop 700 additional rewards points into your account.

Can anyone tell I'm taking the weekend off?? :lol:

·
Registered
935 Posts
This coming weekend, we are offering an 8% discount for all online orders for GTT members. Instead of using the "GTT" coupon, you will be able to use a temporary coupon code SPECIAL to receive 8% off of your order - no matter how small or large!

• Not Valid on Previous Orders
  • Online Orders Only
  • Sale is Friday, July 25 - Sunday, July 27, 2014
  • Coupon Code: SPECIAL
This is the only place we are posting this sale information this time. All in stock compete orders should ship on Monday, July 28th in most cases. If there are items that have to be ordered, those orders should ship complete on July 30th in most cases. As always, we appreciate your business and we appreciate you letting us hang out here in the GTT forum.
Dang it you Green Farm Parts!!! I was going to hold off a bit until the finances caught back up, but I just HAVE to take advantage of this great offer. I'm going to put the independent valve and lift kit on my 1025r. :)

I just wish that y'all carried part #LVA18841 so that I could order if from you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,698 Posts
I wasn't that close, as I ordered a couple of weeks ago for engine side panels for a 445. The extra 3% from the regular 5% GTT discount would have help some, as it was closed to $300 with the shipping. But, that's the way it goes. You lose some, you win some. Now let me see what I need now...maybe a muffler for my latest '66 1110.

·
Premium Member
10,926 Posts
I see you are a regular customer and we THANK YOU for your loyalty. Sorry you missed out on the sale. Since your order is only 3 days old, I'm going to drop 700 additional rewards points into your account.

Can anyone tell I'm taking the weekend off?? :lol:
Wow! Thank you thank you. You guys are the greatest. It's easy to stay loyal to such a great vendor! :yahoo:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,042 Posts
Wow! Thank you thank you. You guys are the greatest. It's easy to stay loyal to such a great vendor! :yahoo:
It seems to work both ways here. GreenFarmParts seems to be loyal to their customers also. :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
This is probably covered somewhere else and I failed to find it so I'll ask here. Can we combine parts and clothing on the same order?

·
Super Moderator
4,885 Posts
I don't want to be a downer here but I'm going to throw this question out there.

I'm looking for an iMatch Quick-hitch (LVB25976). You've got one on the GFP WWW site and your price is right there in the ballpark with most other vendors ($350) but the shipping kills me here.

Here's what I'm seeing:

Vendor A: $349.99 for the hitch + Free shipping + $0 sales tax = $349.99
Vendor B: $350.90 for the hitch + $30.39 UPS Ground Shipping + $0 sales tax = $381.29
GFP: $346.78 for the hitch - $27.74 discount + $119.13 FedEx Ground shipping + $0 sales tax = $438.17

Is that FedEx fee for real? (That was the cheapest alternative from the site...)

I'd love to buy one but....

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,196 Posts
I don't want to be a downer here but I'm going to throw this question out there.

I'm looking for an iMatch Quick-hitch (LVB25976). You've got one on the GFP WWW site and your price is right there in the ballpark with most other vendors ($350) but the shipping kills me here.

Here's what I'm seeing:

Vendor B: $350.90 for the hitch + $30.39 UPS Ground Shipping + $0 sales tax = $381.29
GFP: $346.78 for the hitch - $27.74 discount + $119.13 FedEx Ground shipping + $0 sales tax = $438.17

Is that FedEx fee for real? (That was the cheapest alternative from the site...)

I might be wrong here but I was just on their site (GFP) and I thought I saw where it said free shipping for anything over $75.00 I need to check this out again.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,196 Posts
Went back and re-read that shipping part again. Most orders over $75.00 shipping free if under 50 lbs.

·
Vendor
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dang it you Green Farm Parts!!! I was going to hold off a bit until the finances caught back up, but I just HAVE to take advantage of this great offer. I'm going to put the independent valve and lift kit on my 1025r. :)

I just wish that y'all carried part #LVA18841 so that I could order if from you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you mean THIS LVA18841 oil line? :thumbup1gif:

·
Vendor
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Here's what I'm seeing:

Thanks for reaching out! Our shipping department has basically set these for truck shipment. The shipping charge is now a flat $49.99 for this item, which still puts us a little above Vendor A. As much as we try, we can't win them all. To be completely honest with you, most of the time we end up sending a follow up can of spray paint and/or bushings with this hitch since Deere send them to us in a plastic bag and they're too large to box.

·
Vendor
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is probably covered somewhere else and I failed to find it so I'll ask here. Can we combine parts and clothing on the same order?
Any of the clothing items you purchase from Green Farm PARTS can be combined with your parts order. If you're buying clothing and goodies from Green Farm TOYS they generally can't be because it is 2 separate business systems. But we can over ride that and get it all together for you if you call in your order.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts