Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green Tractor Talk has another $100 Stihl Gift Certificate to give away. :thumbup1gif: We would like to make this contest a bit more interactive and have a lot of fun. To get in this drawing, we need you to make a short movie or a group of pictures that describe you, your passion for John Deere, Stihl, or GTT. There are no rules for the movie or pictures other than they need to be site appropriate.

We want this to be fun so you have free reign to do anything here for a chuckle or to give us a small view into your life. You must have submitted your video or pictures in this thread by Noon August 24th. From there, we will have a public poll and the members will vote who the winner will be.

GTT staff have the right to remove anything from the contest they feel is inappropriate. The certificate will be mailed once a winner is chosen and they provide me with an address for mailing. If you have won a contest on GTT in the last 6 months, you are not eligible to win this but please participate.

If anyone needs help with uploading a movie, please pm me or dieselshadow and we will do our best to help. A big thanks to Stihl for supporting GTT.

Thank you for your support of GTT!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,768 Posts
Does rgd, DRobinson and dieselshadow get to vote?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Im in on this one!
I really don't know where i would be without my Deere or my STIHL, they both are reliable and haven't let me down. Here is my latest project, I sell firewood in the fall and need to get several cord up and ready to sell by then. I already have a little under 8 cord stacked and drying, every piece of wood has met my MS290 and all of the logs were moved with my 317. I absolutely love my machines, the 317 has been paying for itself on several side jobs lately and I have already logged over 100 hours on it since I got it in January. :thumbup1gif::yahoo: The MS290 has cut about 30 cord of wood so far without hesitation, the 24" bar is perfect for cutting the soft Douglas Fir we have around here. what can I say, when you run with the best you never look back. :thumbup1gif:
IMG_0943.JPG IMG_0948.JPG 035.JPG IMG_0930.JPG

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
I would assume the only votes you'd get is your own. View attachment 10506
Gizmo:

Here's the deal - rgd gets two because he lives in Texas; dieselshadow gets two because he is smart; I get two because of the senior citizen thing.

Don

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Gizmo:

Here's the deal - rgd gets two because he lives in Texas; dieselshadow gets two because he is smart; I get two because of the senior citizen thing.

Don
crap.....I thought it was for my looks:cray:

...and beings I'm a Really Good Dude

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Somebody has me confused with someone else.:unknown:

·
Administrator
20,481 Posts
Something stinks in here....

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,768 Posts
I thought I was the good looking one!!! My wife says I get better looking ever day, I believe her.:mocking:
rgd, I have never came across another person who used the term "fart smeller" in place of "smart feller" before. I got a lot of mileage out of that when the kids were small. Good one!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ok, here is a video entry from a GTT newbee (me). There are two parts in this music video that describe me to a tee: "you can come and watch me, just don't ask if you can have a turn" and "try to keep from giggling as you step onto the peddle to go." But, that probably describes about 99.9999% of us here on GTT.

So, show this video to your wife and, just maybe, she will better understand you. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Ok, here is a video entry from a GTT newbee (me). There are two parts in this music video that describe me to a tee: "you can come and watch me, just don't ask if you can have a turn" and "try to keep from giggling as you step onto the peddle to go." But, that probably describes about 99.9999% of us here on GTT.

So, show this video to your wife and, just maybe, she will better understand you. :thumbup1gif:

Wow, I have to admit you made that song into something we can relate to! :thumbup1gif: Great job! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Alright 3720...

I see your pro-grade setup, which is really nice. Then I raise you a home grade setup!

PS, I'm addicted and really NEED more STIHL!!!
Sweet setup XSKIER! :thumbup1gif: Great job on your video too! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is the last week so get your photos or movie in. The winner will be chose by the members. People who are active, helpful and have friends here have a great chance of winning.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,768 Posts
This is the last week so get your photos or movie in. The winner will be chose by the members. People who are active, helpful and have friends here have a great chance of winning.
Did you have to bring that up?

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: I will just come out and say it. I thought this would be a cool way for us to get to know each other with a movie or pictures and for someone to walk away with $100 bucks from Stihl. I don't want people to not participate because they think this contest is already won due to a great video that has been posted. Our members will vote and they only get once choice. Many of you guys have been here and helped countless people or brought a chuckle to peoples lives already. I think that counts for something when it comes to a member vote. If you thought about participating in this, please do.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.