Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, we have been experiencing some intermittent problems over the last couple of weeks with forum access speed.
We have located a source which may be creating part of the problem which is the skin design listed as GreenTractorTalk.
If you are presently using that particular design, could you please select one of the other listed designs so that I can delete the GreenTractorTalk skin tomorrow.

As we are constantly looking to improve the forum, perhaps you could let us know in this thread which design you prefer using.
We obviously want your visits to this forum to be enjoyable and informative and can only achieve that with your valuable input, so please let us know if you experience any problem areas.

Gary

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
As some of you know, we have been experiencing some intermittent problems over the last couple of weeks with forum access speed.
We have located a source which may be creating part of the problem which is the skin design listed as GreenTractorTalk.
If you are presently using that particular design, could you please select one of the other listed designs so that I can delete the GreenTractorTalk skin tomorrow.

As we are constantly looking to improve the forum, perhaps you could let us know in this thread which design you prefer using.
We obviously want your visits to this forum to be enjoyable and informative and can only achieve that with your valuable input, so please let us know if you experience any problem areas.

Gary
Question: Does the use of that skin impact only those using it, or does it have an impact system-wide?

Comment: I have been using Fluid Green as that was the default that I got and I have not opted to experiment with others of yet.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I really like the updated Fluid Green and the new Perfexion is really cool, but it's too much all at once :laugh: I keep going to it and then thinking I need my steady Fluid Green, but I really like that new upper bar, whatever it's called.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Thank you for noticing the new header Al.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Ok. Not fair. He's seeing a whole new bar with Perfexion and I can't tell what's different at all! :cry:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Actually, the more I use perfexion, the more I like it!

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Ok. Not fair. He's seeing a whole new bar with Perfexion and I can't tell what's different at all! :cry:
Both Fluid Green and prefexion have new headers. Both the same.

Actually, the more I use perfexion, the more I like it!
It is nice. I like the arrow on the right that scrolls up back to the top.

But we do have an issue with it running in IE in compatibility mode.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Only problem with prefexion (and GTT) is it will only work for people running 1600 or larger resolution. Even if you take a couple hundred pix out of the banner ads its still going to only work for people running hi-rez.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Only problem with prefexion (and GTT) is it will only work for people running 1600 or larger resolution. Even if you take a couple hundred pix out of the banner ads its still going to only work for people running hi-rez.
The banners on perfexion are going in the same place as the fluid green skin, so that should not be an issue like it was on the greentractor skin.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
So...

The GTT skin is being removed, leaving two other choices. Including the GTT skin, what are the differences? I haven't looked at the GTT one and won't since it's being removed. Other than possibly some subtle color differences, the only thing I see different between the other two is the "Scroll Back To Top" arrow in Perfexion.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
The perflexion skin was meant to be very, very close the Fluid Green skin. The differences are a few Social media links, the scroll up arrow and some ther subtle ones that most will not see. Its a bit less square.

The Green Tractor skin was nice, very white, but was a project we took on with Complete VB who dropped the ball and never finished.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
The perflexion skin was meant to be very, very close the Fluid Green skin. The differences are a few Social media links, the scroll up arrow and some ther subtle ones that most will not see. Its a bit less square.

The Green Tractor skin was nice, very white, but was a project we took on with Complete VB who dropped the ball and never finished.
Call that a success then. :good2:

·
Administrator
17,506 Posts
Inside joke to follow:

:yahoo: :dance:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I didn't notice the arrow till you mentioned it, but that is quite handy. I'm really start to get used to and like the Perfexion:good2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts