Green Tractor Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Hello from Florida! You know, I've always wanted to use a large piece of machinery to destroy an old POS car lol. Probably not what you're doing there but I always thought it would be fun, especially with a large excavator or just driving right over top of it with a haul truck.

Hello from Florida! You know, I've always wanted to use a large piece of machinery to destroy an old POS car lol. Probably not what you're doing there but I always thought it would be fun, especially with a large excavator or just driving right over top of it with a haul truck.
X2

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Appreciate the warm welcome guys! @dixie460 I actually took that picture as I was getting ready to load the old Saab on my trailer to take it to the junk yard. I put my bush hog on the back before loading the car as I was awfully light in the back with the car on the forks.

Picking up my 1025 from the dealer in the morning. Starting to get very excited!

Reactions: Mackford13
Discussion starter · #25 ·
And now the fun begins!

Reactions: Mackford13
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.