Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After purchasing a new John Deere 1025r with a H120 FEL, Backhoe and 60" mower deck, what else would I do but create a user account for greentractortalk. I didnt receive the machine yet, it's being delivered next week but I am very anxious to begin using it. Plenty of chores to do around the house that the John Deere will make easy work of.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Enjoy your tractor, well when it is delivered.

Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
There are a lot of opinions about tractors, but only one choice of forums.

Good choice, and welcome to the bunch.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

From CT

·
Registered
4,417 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome!

After purchasing a new John Deere 1025r with a H120 FEL, Backhoe and 60" mower deck, what else would I do but create a user account for greentractortalk. I didnt receive the machine yet, it's being delivered next week but I am very anxious to begin using it. Plenty of chores to do around the house that the John Deere will make easy work of.
You know those single sheet instructions that come with most new stuff, "Do this first"???

We need to get one added to the manual packs for these tractors. Before doing anything, log onto GreenTractorTalk, create an account and introduce yourself.

Lee

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone, next week cant come soon enough. Only down side to having the tractor delivered next week is the weather. High 70's but raining.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats on the 1025r.

And welcome from WI...:drinks:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome neighbor...

Go green or go home.... waiting for delivery of the tractor, always a nail-biter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts