Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all from the Quad Cities - Iowa/Illinois. I've been purusing this forum for awhile now and thought I'd send a Hi. What a great resource this site is for specifics on JD tractors. There are so many options, combos and model variations it's hard to keep it all straight. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences it is of great value.

I'm hoping to purchase my 1st JD Tractor (with a hoe) this year and have been going back and forth in my head between a 1025r new, a 2027/2033R (new or used) or a used 3x20. I'll start a different thread outlining on my journey to find the "perfect" tractor for my 10 acre's of timber.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome! Gotta be hard with the JD offices staring at you all the time lol. I spent four years in Davenport and worked part time in Rock Island. Really nice area and good people. I sure miss the Machine Shed :fed:

I can put a vote in for the 2032 without hesitation. My 2720 amazes me everytime i use it for how strong that small tractor is.

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Welcome to GTT quatro2b.
Most members here on GTT can help just about anyone spend money. You have come to the right place.:lol:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine! If your not sure what size tractor you need...........tell us what your gonna use it for and hopefully we can steer you in the right direction. :good2:

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
:wgtt:

From CT

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
892 Posts