Went deep-sea fishing a few weeks back and had a good catch of Dorado....This is how I prepared (I would think any good whitefish could be similarly prepared)
- Fillet and de-bone, rinse and dry fillets.
- Soak fillets in lime juice for at least an hour (it's better if left a little longer) I just placed the fillets in one layer at a time and squeezed fresh lime over them. I rotated the fillets in the container a couple times.
- Take fillet out of lime juice, rub down with olive oil and place on aluminum foil. (was cooking on grill) - curl up the edges of the foil to creat a shape which retains juices
- Sprinkle minced garlic onto the fillet
- thinly slice yellow/orange sweet peppers and place on top of fish
- Slice off a couple dabs of butter and place on top of fish
233.5 KB Views: 15