Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just scored big time. :yahoo: I found this Grizzly sander on Craig's List for $450 and it has NEVER been used. I had to do all the first time set-ups and adjustments. I was concerned about it being only the 1750 rpm model but not any more. :good2: This machine replaces an economical Delta. The next step is to mount it to the wall or bench, I hate the stands.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Combination-Sander-6-x-48-Belt-12-Disc-1725-RPM/G1276

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Sweet. This recent crop of shop posts has instigated some serious tool and shop envy all around the country...

Around here, the cost of sharpening mower blades is up to about a third of what the blade costs. So I've been thinking about a grinder so I can do my own sharpening. And I'm sure like many tools, once you get it you'll wonder how you got along without it.

Pete

·
Registered
771 Posts
I've always wanted one of those, they look like a very handy style of grinder, you'll definitely be getting your money back out of it and do nicer work too. . :good2:

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Dang! Grizzly sure has raised the price on that sander. I should have bought one a few years back when it was $400. Please let us know how you like it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts