Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at different grooming mower for my JD 3032E, been using my zero turn and after getting my tractor, the grooming mower would work a lot better. I'm looking at getting a 60" grooming mower, the one that has been highlighted to me was the King Kutter Rear Discharge Finish Mower — 60in., Model#*RFM-60, the blade speed seems to be really good and the price is also nice. The other one that I've been looking at is the Land Pride ones, which I have found a couple on Craigslist.com and been looking more into them.
The Land Pride's FDR16 & The Land Pride 25 Series are the two i'm looking at, but the 25 Series seems to be built stronger and more for the 13 acres i'm planning on using it on.
any suggestions? looking for the best bang for the buck.

ASh

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
I have had a Landpride AT2576 since 1992 and have no complaints with it. I would like to have a rear discharge one but mine keeps going and going. Good luck:bigthumb:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I just bought a Woods RD60, which I would recommend, highly. They are very expensive new- Woods is top shelf- but there are used ones for very reasonable prices (got mine for $750). I haven't owned another brand of finish mower other than a JD 261, so I can't speak to the quality of the King Kutter or the Land Pride. I did look at the KK, and liked a Woods, better.
I've had a Woods RM59, which discharged to the left (as I sit on the tractor), and a JD 261, which discharges to the right. I MUCH prefer the rear dishcharge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts