Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have 2 tractors that were recently given to me and I'm planning on selling one of them. One is a 1996 GT 275 in good condition. One owner and he took really good care of it. The other is a 2000 LT155 that is also in good condition and only had one owner. I can't decide which to keep and which to sell. The 155 is in a little better condition and has been used less than the 275. Anyone have thoughts on which is the better tractor?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Hello,

I have 2 tractors that were recently given to me and I'm planning on selling one of them. One is a 1996 GT 275 in good condition. One owner and he took really good care of it. The other is a 2000 LT155 that is also in good condition and only had one owner. I can't decide which to keep and which to sell. The 155 is in a little better condition and has been used less than the 275. Anyone have thoughts on which is the better tractor?

Thanks.
I'd keep them both. lol
Keep the GT. That or use both for a little and see witch one works better for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

Thanks.
The GT is definitely a better built machine with a strong transaxle. I'd go with the GT if I were in your shoes.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Keep em both. Didn't cost ya anything. If I was going to ditch one it would be the LT 155.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
MY vote keep the GT! :greentractorride:

Now post pictures and I may change my vote, I like shiny things :flag_of_truce::laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts