Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member on this site for a mere 7 days . I have owned and been a JD fan for a lot of years . I have to say you can buy any brand tractor out there , and yes some may be as good . You won't find the support , knowledge and friendliness this Group offers . The best word to describe that comes to my mind is AWESOME !!! Did I mention how speedily these Posts / Threads are answered !!!

I am learning my way around on the site , a lot of links ands information ! Thanks to All for helping me make some decisions on my new 1025r . It should be here in a 2-3 weeks and will share pics !

If I can be of any help , just ask !!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Congrats on new :greentractorride::thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Welcome aboard from Massachusetts!

:wgtt:

:congrats: on your new :greentractorride: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:good2: Yeah, this place kinda grows on ya. Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
grow on ya'll is right. welcome from south western PA. glad ur here.

:wgtt:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Congratulations

Eric Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Krugerville, TX, USA
John Deere 1025r

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I couldn't agree more! I think of the folks here as family. Well, at least I'd claim most of them! :mocking:

Congrats on the new tractor!!

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,259 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor. :bigthumb:

·
Corndog Hater
11,686 Posts
:wgtt: and congrats on your new ride. And, thanks for the very flattering first post in this thread:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
:good2:

·
Premium Member
9,112 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor and the compliments.

This is THE best _______ forum I've ever been a member of, hands down. :good2:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I have been a member on this site for a mere 7 days . I have owned and been a JD fan for a lot of years . I have to say you can buy any brand tractor out there , and yes some may be as good . You won't find the support , knowledge and friendliness this Group offers . The best word to describe that comes to my mind is AWESOME !!! Did I mention how speedily these Posts / Threads are answered !!!

I am learning my way around on the site , a lot of links ands information ! Thanks to All for helping me make some decisions on my new 1025r . It should be here in a 2-3 weeks and will share pics !

If I can be of any help , just ask !!!
Welcome aboard! There is a lot of good folks on here with a lot of knowledge. With that Said, it will also be the most expensive site:gizmo: you will have ever visited. I mean that in a good way, there are so many things you learn to do, purchase for your tractor. The vendors are great also.

·
Premium Member
7,701 Posts
:greentractorride: Great tractors, :good2: great people here too. WELCOME!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts