Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omni Manufacturing is sponsoring this months Giveaway with a I-match compatible Transformer Quick Hitch Platform.
Please visit Omni Manufacturing for full details of the hitch or contact him on our site under user-name obee1kubota.

Omni Mfg said:
The Transformer is Omni's strongest most versatile hitch. 62lbs of steel MIG Welded into a one piece beast!

We overbuild this baby so you can have confidence that whatever you hook up to is still gonna be there when you get to where you were going. It is built to John Deere IMatch specifications so it will work on the IMatch and most other Quick Hitches as well as all Category One and most Category Two 3 point hitches!

1/2" plate, angle and flat stock and 3/16" tubing used throughout. Unique wrap around lower link mounts assures there will be no separation of the hitch and your tractor. Hardened Grade 8 - 3/4" bolts are used to connect our stable of attachments.

What other hitch will allow you to use standard 2" receiver mounts, and our middlebuster, ripper, log skidder plate, tool bed/carry all, lifting boom, weight rack and gooseneck ball all available from Omni Manufacturing.
GTT would like to thank its members for their dedication and support of the site. We are planning a few of these Giveaways/Contests to reward our members for the support. This giveaway will be a drawing. The Giveaway starts today and the drawing will be held on June 30th 2012. To be in entered in the drawing you must be a member of GTT and for each item you complete below, you will get the corresponding number of entries:
  • For each "Referral" of a new member, you get entered in the drawing once. When the new member signs up, they need to put your user name in the refer-er line. One Ticket for each referral. (max 10 Tickets)
  • Create a link on another site (please follow site rules) back to a thread on GTT. One Ticket for each link. (max 5 Tickets)
  • Create a good "How To" thread on a tractor related subject. 5 Tickets for each GOOD "How To". (max 10 Tickets)
  • Create a YouTube Video of you, or a family member, with your tractor, telling us how you would use the Omni Transformer Hitch if you win. You must mention Green Tractor Talk in the video and in the title of the video. 3 Tickets. (max 6 Tickets)
If you create a link, please post a link to that link in this thread. Links must be in a place where people can see them. We cannot reward people for breaking the rules on other sites, so please follow the rules of other sites. If you create a "How To", please post a link to it on our site in this thread to be entered. We can check referrals, so just make sure your buddy puts your user name in the referral line when registering.

We would like to thank Omni Manufacturing for supporting our site and this Giveaway. Lets have fun with this contest!

Thank you,

Brian, KennyD, Tech Guy, Dellwas, dieselshadow, glc, RRMCCABE, & T-Mo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Great idea! I think I've done about all of those as well besides the video (and the how-to might be rated as acceptable, not good:laugh:), unfortunately I think my tractors are a little bigger than the recommended size for the Omni Hitch. Hopefully someone wins it who can put it to good use:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rock from Omni Manufacturing is a great guy. He has offered up a $185.00 gift certificate to his shop if you do not want the transformer. So it is now your choice, the transformer or 185 dollars to spend on other items at his shop. This cannot be redeemed for cash. Keep the links and write ups coming!

Thanks Rock!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A week and a half left to get in this. There are many easy ways to get your name in the hat guys! The drawing will be mid day June 30th. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Well... Nevermind. Someone has censored my link already. I don't understand why they don't allow links to us at Tractorbynet.

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
Well... Nevermind. Someone has censored my link already. I don't understand why they don't allow links to us at Tractorbynet.
I guess we are a threat? Who knows his real reason, but we will never become that way here:good2:

And Foggy is a member here-he pops in every now and then...

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
You have to use TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL then copy and past the GTT link, creates a (smaller) URL and then past that into TBN and then it uses a redirect and doesn't have the chance to sensor... Worked for me.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
You have to use TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL then copy and past the GTT link, creates a (smaller) URL and then past that into TBN and then it uses a redirect and doesn't have the chance to sensor... Worked for me.
Thanks Martian...Hopefully the link will stay up now. I'll bet they have some sort of way to instantly block certain things in the forum...and GTT is one of'em

1 - 20 of 43 Posts