Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my first one today!! Pretty neat! Maybe I am part of the special group now? Neat to be included now!! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I received my first one today!! Pretty neat! Maybe I am part of the special group now? Neat to be included now!! :thumbup1gif:

I got one too!!! Now there are two of us special and since there is two of us, we can be a group........:drinks:

Dave

·
Administrator
17,569 Posts
Thanks for letting the staff know about this error, it will be rectified immediately if not sooner:mocking:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for letting the staff know about this error, it will be rectified immediately if not sooner:mocking:
:tongue: Brat!!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Kenny, welcome to the brat club. :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,768 Posts
:lolol: Guess you told her!:lol:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
What is this news letter you speak of????

·
Administrator
17,569 Posts
John, it was emailed to all members.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts

·
Administrator
17,569 Posts
I never got one..... could you resend it?
Can you check your spam folder, or as Blke wrote below it may not have gotten to you yet. There is no no good way to send it to just you, the system sends one to every member in the database, but often a members email address gets changed and never updated so they don't get notices.

The email system works through all the GTT members, it can take some time to send out over 13,000 emails. It doesn't always get to everyone at the same time, but should be soon.
Yup, the system outputs only a few hundred an hour so as not to overload the server.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Does the personal settings selections affect the ability to receive the newsletter:

Messaging & Notification

Receive Email: Receive Email from Administrators
Receive Friendship Request Email

From time to time, the administrators and/or other members may want to send you email notifications or messages. If you do not want to receive email from certain people then you may disable the options here

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
Does the personal settings selections affect the ability to receive the newsletter:

Messaging & Notification

Receive Email: Receive Email from Administrators
Receive Friendship Request Email

From time to time, the administrators and/or other members may want to send you email notifications or messages. If you do not want to receive email from certain people then you may disable the options here
Yes. Your profile email settings can prevent you from getting the GTT Newsletter.

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
Received mine last evening 10:49pm .

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
I don't recall seeing the newsletter? Is it sent to every member?

It should be.

For folks using Gmail, in addition to the 'spam' folder also check the 'promotions' tab in your inbox. I've noticed some emails end up in there that should be in the regular inbox.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts