Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Administrator
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTT is bringing back the popular Monthly Photo Contest!

Apologies while we clear some of the cobwebs and kick start this contest again. We need your help to make this great again and look forward to all your entries.

Rules: Submit a picture to this thread of your tractor, your equipment, your truck, or even yourself covered in the worst dirt, muck, mud, manure, snow or whatever else you could get it covered with between now and 1/30/2018 for a chance to win. Please only upload ONE picture per post/reply, and you may add whatever text you want to the post to better illustrate the image. You may enter as many times as you want with a new post/reply, the pictures need not be from this month. Please help keep the thread/contest on track by not posting questions/comments about pictures just likes.

To win: The picture with the most "Likes" will be deemed the winner and announced on 2-1-2018. The green "Like" button is located in the lower right corner of every post in the forum (no Facebook or anything special is required to "Like" a post).

The prize
: The winner will get a mention on the home page as well as a supporting membership and all the perks that normally come with it. If you have a supporting membership already and want to gift yours just let us know who you want to pass it on to.

Looking forward to seeing how dirty we can all get! If you have suggestions for themes for upcoming monthly photo contests please PM this account.

-Philip

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
GTT is bringing back the popular Monthly Photo Contest!

Apologies while we clear some of the cobwebs and kick start this contest again. We need your help to make this great again and look forward to all your entries.

Rules: Submit a picture to this thread of your tractor, your equipment, your truck, or even yourself covered in the worst dirt, muck, mud, manure, snow or whatever else you could get it covered with between now and 1/30/2018 for a chance to win. Please only upload ONE picture per post/reply, and you may add whatever text you want to the post to better illustrate the image. You may enter as many times as you want with a new post/reply, the pictures need not be from this month. Please help keep the thread/contest on track by not posting questions/comments about pictures just likes.

To win: The picture with the most "Likes" will be deemed the winner and announced on 2-1-2015. The green "Like" button is located in the lower right corner of every post in the forum (no Facebook or anything special is required to "Like" a post).

The prize
: The winner will get a mention on the home page as well as a supporting membership and all the perks that normally come with it. If you have a supporting membership already and want to gift yours just let us know who you want to pass it on to.

Looking forward to seeing how dirty we can all get! If you have suggestions for themes for upcoming monthly photo contests please PM this account.

-Philip
2015 was 3 years ago...:laugh:

All kidding aside, sound like a cool contest. I'm in.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
2015 was 3 years ago...:laugh:

All kidding aside, sound like a cool contest. I'm in.:thumbup1gif:
It goes with the 2015 Opti-Lube contest on the home page.... :laugh:

20180111_134311.jpg

I'll have to wait for some melt off to get some mud going around here to take a pic of. But I will be sure to share when I do.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
It goes with the 2015 Opti-Lube contest on the home page.... :laugh:

View attachment 526714

I'll have to wait for some melt off to get some mud going around here to take a pic of. But I will be sure to share when I do.
Who said it has to be muddy? It could be snowy and icy.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
10,065 Posts
Wow, someone at VS noticed us. Wonder why?:dunno:
Yeah. They copied and pasted a 3 year old post without reading it and then dumped it on the regular forum staff to run with no warning. That's their gesture to the members, and a single finger gesture to the staff.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I'm going to participate right after the home page is updated.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Who is VS?

·
Administrator
20,474 Posts

·