Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had no idea the powers hat be got together for this classic....amazing.

which ones Gizmo..?

·
Registered
4,173 Posts

·
Registered
11,972 Posts
Pretty sure he's the one with the dead animal on his head.
yelp-i thought the same as he rolled in on the sit and spin z-tract mower, carrying which i thought :unknown:was a 6-pack of beer.

he must of made a beer run:dunno::lolol:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Pretty sure he's the one with the dead animal on his head.
I don't know. That guy looked pretty tall. I'm thinkin' that Giz is the one playin' the banjer. He's kind of got a little "Deliverance" thing goin' on, ya know? :laugh:

THANKS for sharing this theduke! Good stuff! :good2:

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Pale white boys

LOL, funny thing is my first thought was that must have been the first time those guys had worn bibs and wife beaters as the dang sure had never worked outside. . .

Thanks for sharing.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
LOL, funny thing is my first thought was that must have been the first time those guys had worn bibs and wife beaters as the dang sure had never worked outside. . .
Good observation! You piqued my interest and it looks like they hail from Finland. There must not be a lot of opportunity to sunbathe there.:lol: I'm not much of a music fan, but I listened to quite a few of their songs and I have to say that I really enjoy their music. Coincidentally, their lyrics are more understandable than that of most native English speaking groups, Yo!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Good observation! You piqued my interest and it looks like they hail from Finland. There must not be a lot of opportunity to sunbathe there.:lol: I'm not much of a music fan, but I listened to quite a few of their songs and I have to say that I really enjoy their music. Coincidentally, their lyrics are more understandable than that of most native English speaking groups, Yo!
AC/DC is Australian...

·
Premium Member
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
That's right, but the video linked darn sure isn't Angus Young and Brian Johnson. :lol:
Was referring to OxPath's comment about being able to understand the lyrics. I get Australia still speaks English, but... well... there's some accent there...

·
Old Pa-pa
11,520 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Old Pa-pa
11,520 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts