Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTT is breaking in 2013
with a bang starting with our first contest of the new year-The Dirty Picture Contest

Rules: Submit a picture to this thread of your tractor, your equipment, your truck, or even yourself covered in the worst dirt, muck, mud, manure, snow or whatever else you could get it covered with between now and 1-29-2013 for a chance to win. Please only upload ONE picture per post/reply, and you may add whatever text you want to the post to encourage other members to vote for you. You may enter as many times as you want with a new post/reply, the pictures need not be from this month. Please help keep the thread/contest on track by not posting questions/comments about pictures.

To win: The picture with the most "Likes" will be deemed the winner and announced on 1-31-2013. The green "Like" button is located in the lower right corner of every post in the forum (no Facebook or anything special is required to "Like" a post).

The prize
: The winner will be given a $50.00 credit at Ken's Bolt on Hooks with free shipping included in the USA and Canada.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hmm, this is hard, my machine is almost always clean! Here is the inside of my cab full of dust, you can imagine what I looked like when I got out of the cab. :lol:
IMG_0796.JPG

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
:mocking:This is what happens when you backfill sand with a snow bucket. I got pretty dirty climbing out:laugh: But mostly it was my language that was dirty:lol:
Lucky it didn't have a cab or I would still be trying to get out.:dance:
I can't remember if that's sweat on my jeans, or if I pi$$ed my pants:mocking:

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
No pictures of the JD all messy, but how about my PHD stuck in 4' of sticky clay? Took an hour to dig it out... (I've since learned my lesson digging post holes...)

Andrew_iPhone4s%u00252520755.JPG

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Who Needs A Cab

Too bad I had to take the picture... Luckily, my body blocked most of the snow and kept it off the tractor:laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I've seen some dirty pics posted here before. Are you telling me all you guys have your tractors cleaned and stored in the garage for winter? I'm going to have to try and find some thick thawed mud this weekend.:laugh:

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have a hard time thinking of my ice/snow clad machine being dirty- I'll have to see if I have any older pics from warmer months. This competition favors those in the south that have access to mud/grass/etc!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well I searched the archives, and although my JD has been covered in slop many times, this is the best photo I've got:
Andrew_iPhone4s%u00252520565.JPG

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I have a hard time thinking of my ice/snow clad machine being dirty- I'll have to see if I have any older pics from warmer months. This competition favors those in the south that have access to mud/grass/etc!
Your post just made me think about this rule... "Submit a picture to this thread of your tractor, your equipment, your truck, or even yourself covered in the worst dirt, muck, mud, manure, snow or whatever else you could get it covered with between now and 1-29-2013"

Does that rule mean getting your machine muddy, etc from Jan 2013 till the 29th 2013, or submit a picture (that was taken whenever) between now and the 29th?

·
Registered
479 Posts
You can see where there is a rub spot on the tire to FEL hydraulic hose bundle- I may have to put a little extra layer there to protect it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your post just made me think about this rule... "Submit a picture to this thread of your tractor, your equipment, your truck, or even yourself covered in the worst dirt, muck, mud, manure, snow or whatever else you could get it covered with between now and 1-29-2013"

Does that rule mean getting your machine muddy, etc from Jan 2013 till the 29th 2013, or submit a picture (that was taken whenever) between now and the 29th?
Keep reading:
the pictures need not be from this month.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Hmmm...
The weather forecast for my area on Friday is in the 40s with rain, and I do have a big pile of dirt to move. I sense a very cold, damp photo op.:laugh:

·
Administrator
20,459 Posts
Rockshaft, are you playing with Photoshop? :lol: Airbrushing mud on your tractor just isn't the same. :mocking:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Rockshaft, are you playing with Photoshop? :lol: Airbrushing mud on your tractor just isn't the same. :mocking:
Yeah, but it looked like this before i started enhancing it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts