Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
20,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So our technical library had become a bit of a mess. We had lots of good stuff, but it wasn't organized very well. Now it is it's own forum with sub-forums to breakdown and make it more user friendly and easier to find things.

A few notes, GTT staff are the only members who may post threads directly in the technical library. This keeps it uncluttered and condensed for easier use. The general forums will remain your go-to for everyday stuff.

The technical library will have things like pertinent threads that were stickies at one point or would just be good to easy reference or to quickly guide a new owner/member to. It will continue to have a lot of great information.

Please contact an administrator (Kennyd or dieselshadow) if you have any suggestions for submission into the library. :thumbup1gif:

You could also use the "report post feature" and suggest a thread for the technical library. :good2:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
The lack of a link makes me think you started working for VS. I suppose it shows up if I clear my cache and re-login? :lol:

Don't worry we can hunt for it, don't make it easy on us.:banghead::lolol:

OH I found it it's a whole section of info for each topic. Hey, that's pretty cool.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lack of a link makes me think you started working for VS. I suppose it shows up if I clear my cache and re-login? :lol:

Don't worry we can hunt for it, don't make it easy on us.:banghead:
Which section would you like a link for? :unknown: :mocking:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts