Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me whether there is a guard available for the the discharge chute of a 272 mower? I have tried looking through the parts ctalogs but haven't had any luck. The part I am asking about is on the discharge chute to deflect the grass down so that it doesn't throw anything a great distance. I have had issues with neighbors over this and before I start with my "new" mower I would like to see if they are available?

Thanks for any help with this.

koondog

·
Administrator
21,130 Posts
It doesn't appear that there was a guard on this model... Or at least in what I can find on JDParts.

MP6020_________UN01JAN94.gif

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That was the only diagram I could find as well. Does anyone know if it was an option or whether there is one from another model that i could adapt? I was trying to find an "easy" way before I made my own.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me whether there is a guard available for the the discharge chute of a 272 mower? I have tried looking through the parts ctalogs but haven't had any luck. The part I am asking about is on the discharge chute to deflect the grass down so that it doesn't throw anything a great distance. I have had issues with neighbors over this and before I start with my "new" mower I would like to see if they are available?

Thanks for any help with this.

koondog
koondog- You don't need no stinkin mower discharge guard. Just tell your cranky ass neighbor to MOVE.:laugh::laugh::thumbup1gif::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
550 Posts
then have a neighbor that owns a John Deere move in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts