Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this picture on my Facebook page. I thought it would be fun to post here too. You guys are the tractor experts, so it'll be a piece of cake :)

I've got a video coming soon comparing the 1026r vs the 1025r or is it the 1025r vs the 1026r? Anyways, that'll be posted in a few days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
ROP's warning lights give it away.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
The 1026R has the double lamp housing on the ROPS. The earlier 1025Rs only had the single lamp housing.

I WIN, I WIN, I WIN BOTH TRACTORS. You can PM me fro the delivery address and I do understand I'll have to pay the tax.

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
The 1026R has the double lamp housing on the ROPS. The earlier 1025Rs only had the single lamp housing.

I WIN, I WIN, I WIN BOTH TRACTORS. You can PM me fro the delivery address and I do understand I'll have to pay the tax.
Uh...I don't know anything about tractors

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
How about you shut your "Big" mouth and let the guesses keep rolling in! :lol: Haha, sorry, couldn't help myself with that one. No offense.
Hahaha! None taken.

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Then everyone would know they are both the same model...ooo....or could one actually be a 1023e...or...I don't know...I'm out of other ideas at the moment
:dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I posted this picture on my Facebook page. I thought it would be fun to post here too. You guys are the tractor experts, so it'll be a piece of cake :)

I've got a video coming soon comparing the 1026r vs the 1025r or is it the 1025r vs the 1026r? Anyways, that'll be posted in a few days.
I would say right tractor is 1026.
Has the loader stand connected to castings on tower, single lights on ROPS. Should have a red fuel cap if it is original. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I have one of the first 1026Rs. The tail lights and dash was changed after the first year or so. My tractor has the light guards & auxiliary lights. So it looks different than the tractors pictured.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Judging by the gas cap on the one on the right , I'll say its a 1026R :mocking::cheers:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
The one on the left looks more like my 1025r to me so that's my guess.

I looked at the 1026r back when they came out but did not buy. When I heard them start advertising a new 1025r on TV I couldn't find anything that told me what the difference was. I thought maybe it was a cheaper version. So I stopped by my dealer and asked them, and they did not know either! :lolol:

I also asked the salesman what exactly was meant by the "limited" 3-point and he did not know that either but went to ask someone who knew more than he did. Came back and said it was because the pin sizes were different from a regular 3-point. :crazy: Even I knew better than that so I just left.

Unfortunately the next closest dealer was 40 miles away so I wound up buying at this one, and have regretted it ever since.:banghead:

·
Registered
187 Posts
1025/1026

I believe the right one is 1026r
based on lights and loader stand
looking forward to your comparisens

1 - 20 of 25 Posts