Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT'S ARTILLIAN FORK DAY!

I received my forks today and they are GREAT!! Not a flaw, not a blemish, not a fingerprint....PERFECT.

Chris, I can't thank you enough for all your help getting them to me. They were shipped to Fife, WA via FedEX, then to Sterling, AK via Anchorage by Lynden Transport. It took about 2 weeks but well worth the wait.

I almost got a set when I took delivery of my tractor in July, but, thanks to GTT, I decided to go with the Artillian. With shipping costs I ended up paying about $250 more than a Deere set but have 2 sets of forks, a brush guard, and a far superior product.

I spent the rest of my day in the seat trying them out. I moved a bunch of railroad ties that I use to support my electric bear fence. I moved my bee hives to their winter location, I cleaned up left over timbers from a recent deck project, and showed it off to my neighbor. I'd still be out there but my wife insisted that she feed me some homemade chicken and noodles with homemade biscuits and fresh honey.

I'm finding GTT my favorite internet site, but it's costing me money. Thanks to recent post, I think started by dieselshadow, I may have to have a Top and Tilt next.

Thanks again Chris!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Don't mention winter where Farmgirl can see it. She has this thing about winter or snow. We do not want her upset.:drinks:

Dave

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Rick,

Thanks to you, if the rest of my day is horrible, I'll still have a smile on my face.

It has been a privilege to be at your service, and thanks again for the sweet sampler. My own "honey" has been putting your honey on everything. We'd like to thank each of your bees, individually. :laugh:

Now let's see some photos of Alaska!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
I'm not convinced Skyboss1952 has the fork set. A picture or 2 would do it for me though.:munch:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yesterday was Artillian Fork Day for me as well! My set only had to go to Wisconsin but they made it safely.

Now I am just waiting for the front quick hitch adapter and diverter to be available.

Thanks Chris!!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
In addition to Giz's request for a pic or two of the forks, I would like to see a couple of pics of this electric bear fence...

IT'S ARTILLIAN FORK DAY!

I spent the rest of my day in the seat trying them out. I moved a bunch of railroad ties that I use to support my electric bear fence. I moved my bee hives to their winter location, I cleaned up left over timbers from a recent deck project, and showed it off to my neighbor. I'd still be out there but my wife insisted that she feed me some homemade chicken and noodles with homemade biscuits and fresh honey.

Thanks again Chris!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
In addition to Giz's request for a pic or two of the forks, I would like to see a couple of pics of this electric bear fence...
Yeah that too! Maybe in a new thread?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Yesterday was Artillian Fork Day for me as well! My set only had to go to Wisconsin but they made it safely.

Now I am just waiting for the front quick hitch adapter and diverter to be available.

Thanks Chris!!!
Almost missed this one, thanks much Big J! I'm glad to hear everything made the journey safely. The QH adapter and diverter are the burning projects right now (see the new thread from earlier today). And once the diverter is done (the hardest part), the grapple will be right behind. And then the fire rake, and...and...and...much more to come.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not convinced Skyboss1952 has the fork set. A picture or 2 would do it for me though.:munch:
Pictures? I can't figure out how to use those little smiley faces, and you expect pictures.

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
Pictures? I can't figure out how to use those little smiley faces, and you expect pictures.
We can help you with that.:thumbup1gif: Check out the forum help section. You can start a thread there about the smileys as well.:good2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok Gizmo, you better be the first to view these.

Proof that I have a tractor, that I have a set of Artillian Forks, and that I'm better looking than Gizmo2.

Thanks "dieselshadow" for the assist. :usa

I hope this works. :thumbup1gif:

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I posted some pictures in the thread "Bees" if you wanna check em out.

·
Premium Member
7,726 Posts
Usually when I get an email or other such notice about "Guess what day it is" I think of SYBSTT. PM me if you need an explanation.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
Ok Gizmo, you better be the first to view these.

Proof that I have a tractor, that I have a set of Artillian Forks, and that I'm better looking than Gizmo2.

Thanks "dieselshadow" for the assist. :usa

I hope this works. :thumbup1gif:
Not only better looking, you have it ALL. A 2320, the 270 hoe and the Artillian forks. And, you are probably close to being as cool as I am.
Thanks for the pictures.:good2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Fire rake?

You had me at "fire rake"!

Got pix?

Treefarmer