Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 3025E, grapple, stump bucket, box blade, rear blade, forks tiller, bottom plow, HH weight bar
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some input on stump buckets. I have about 50 stumps where the trees were cut down many many years ago. Some are still alive. Most are dead. They wanted an ungodly amount of money to grind them. My neighbor has a titan stump bucket. He has beat it about to death in almost 2 years. He's using a skidstear. Torn welds, bent up and abused. He is hesitant of even using it this year. He still has a ton to do. Anyways, I have been researching the green works tractors model. I like the way its made. A little pricey, but seems to be built way better than the competition. And it's manufactured here in south west Michigan. Has any one on here ever used one or looked into it? Or maybe even another alternative. Thank you all

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Cold roll industrial makes a stump bucket that many on here rave about. Look at those if you havent already

Reactions: Muddy yellow wheels

·
Registered
2019 3025E, grapple, stump bucket, box blade, rear blade, forks tiller, bottom plow, HH weight bar
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at CRI buckets. They are very nice, but about $200 more. I am actually flopping back and forth between the two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts