Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have been trolling here for a year. Have a 1023e which just developed an issue. Just ready to do the 50 hour change. The FEL will only lift halfway and then suddenly stops and acts like is at the top of the lift. Seems to have good hydraulic power. I could see nothing caught anywhere. Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Disconnect, inspect and / or clean any debris from the poppets on the male end loader hydraulic hose couplers. Reconnect and you should be A-OK and good to go! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Disconnect, inspect and / or clean any debris from the poppets on the male end loader hydraulic hose couplers. Reconnect and you should be A-OK and good to go! :thumbup1gif:
This.

Most hydraulic issues associated with the loader is usually the quick disconnects. Remove, clean, and reinsert them. :good2:

One of yours has probably popped loose.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Lower the FEL so that the bucket is level on the floor, shut off the engine and then jog the SCV in all directions to release and residual pressure. Disconnect all the quick connects and then reconnect them. Try it.

Most likely, one of your quick connects is not connected correctly.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
First off - :wgtt:

(Though you've been a member for a while, it looks like your first post, so belated Welcome!!)

Isn't GTT great, 3 answers to a problem in 8 minutes, and the problem is solved in 10 minutes.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
293 Posts
You

You guys will put me outta work! Lol! Glad ya got it fixed!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
could have volunteered to drive to Main to fix his tractor then stopped by my place in MA to service mine on the way home.:bigthumb:

You might not make a lot of money but you would have work!!:lol:

Steve

·
Registered
124 Posts
Isn't GTT great, 3 answers to a problem in 8 minutes, and the problem is solved in 10 minutes.:bigthumb:

Now if I could get just 6 sets of numbers between 1 and 50 I promise I'd share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts