Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 1026r. It recently stopped lowering the loader. When I press forward on the SCV it seems to bog down the tractor and won't lower. However, I did find that if I just move it slightly forward it will start down at a normal pace, but if I push to far it will stop. I also unhooked the hydraulic connections and found that the blue connection will blow fluid out violently when I press forward on the joystick. Has anyone else had this problem or any suggestion on trouble shooting would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
20,737 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

You need to stop the tractor and reseat the connectors. Make sure to rotate the joystick around in a few circles after shutting the engine off. This relieves any pressure remaining in the system. Try to lower the loader prior to removing the hydraulic quick connectors if you can. You probably have one connector (blue if I was guessing) that isn't fully seated.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,517 Posts
As said in the other two replies.
Welcome to GTT.

·
Registered
22,773 Posts
If double checking the loader line connections doesn't help it could be that you have a bad connector on the tractor side. I had one go bad once that acted exactly like you say.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Me too

If double checking the loader line connections doesn't help it could be that you have a bad connector on the tractor side. I had one go bad once that acted exactly like you say.
I had the same thing, but was the dump function. It took me a few days to fig out what's was wrong.

·
Registered
22,773 Posts
I had the same thing, but was the dump function. It took me a few days to fig out what's was wrong.
What I ended up doing to diagnose the problem was switch the hydraulic lines - loader lift and lower. The problem presented itself quickly then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts