Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. New to the site, 1st post. I have a 1025r with a h120 loader. Also have the hydro angle 54" snow blade with quick attach. Does anyone know if there is a single attachment bracket for the FEL to attach the snow blade and hitch to the loader arms? I've seen a 2 step setup at Artillian with a fork frame and then a bracket for the quick hitch, but I already have the frontier pallet forks and don't really want to spend the extra bucks for their fork frame too. Any ideas?

·
Registered
357 Posts
I bought the artillian blank frame and welded my plow to it.

Reactions: green addict

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,279 Posts
:wgtt: and no I can't help you but I'm sure someone on here can. :morning2: What he said ^^^^

Reactions: green addict

·
Administrator
18,483 Posts
There is no one making such an adapter that I have ever seen.

My advice FWIW, sell the way-to-heavy for you tractor Frontier forks and go full Artillian:thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,068 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. That's pretty much what I figured. Considered selling the frontier forks and going the artillian route, too. Got a friend that fabricates, I may run it by him first before going all in on the artillian. I take it that the artillian is pretty substantial stuff? Frontier is heavy, no doubt, but I have a rack system in my equipment shed that I keep all of my 3 pt and mowing equipment palletized for space reasons. Just need to make sure the artillian will hold up to that and a lot of log, stone and brush moving. Looks good on the website though.......

·
Administrator
20,973 Posts
Thanks all. That's pretty much what I figured. Considered selling the frontier forks and going the artillian route, too. Got a friend that fabricates, I may run it by him first before going all in on the artillian. I take it that the artillian is pretty substantial stuff? Frontier is heavy, no doubt, but I have a rack system in my equipment shed that I keep all of my 3 pt and mowing equipment palletized for space reasons. Just need to make sure the artillian will hold up to that and a lot of log, stone and brush moving. Looks good on the website though.......
Have no fear. The Artillian forks are not only super light, but very well built and will hold up to heavy duty work. You won't be disappointed.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought the artillian blank frame and welded my plow to it.
Did you buy the standard or the HD blank? Just saw that option, looks doable. How did you go about it, and how does it hold up to the pressure of plowing?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Just need to make sure the artillian will hold up...
I'm not sure how a 1 series loader could cause damage to the Artillian forks. They seem to be a perfect match.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,068 Posts
I'm not sure how a 1 series loader could cause damage to the Artillian forks. They seem to be a perfect match.
I've beat the Artillian forks to heck and back on our 2320. Not bragging just stating the facts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts