Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,

I have wanted a loader for my 2210 for a while but they are nearly impossible to find. I have located a H120 loader but I have no expectation that I can find mounting brackets to fit the 2210. I'm not opposed to fabricating new mounts. I may have to modify the stand that wraps under the front of the tractor. My question is this: is there any reason why a H120 loader wouldn't work just fine on a 2210 (other than the mounts, of course)?

Thank you in advance for opinions.

·
Administrator
19,812 Posts
It should be the correct size, so yes other than the mounts, it should fit fine. You do have the joystick/hydraulics already I hope?

Reactions: Danny D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be the correct size, so yes other than the mounts, it should fit fine. You do have the joystick/hydraulics already I hope?
Thank you Kenny. Yes, I am already setup with the joystick and hydraulic remote valves.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I fitted a Cub Cadet CL-100 FEL to my John Deere 2305 several years ago(pic attached). My only concern at the time was tractor frame width. It was easy and welding new mounts was less than $120.00. It worked fine but I decided to upgrade to a 1025r when I started to have wiring problems with the JD 2305. In your situation frame width may not be a problem.
My JD 2305.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts