Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all! I will be doing a full story with pics on how to convert a D120 loader over to the H120 quick attach system soon but I need a picture or description on where one of the parts goes. I got the upper hooked brackets and lower pins for the bucket and the quick attach brackets and a long steel rod for the loader side. Where does the long rod go? It can install on either the upper or lower holes of the quick attach brackets but I want to make sure I put it in the correct position. Thanks

·
Administrator
22,258 Posts
Here's a few pics that I had handy on the phone.

Green Vehicle Crane Tractor Machine

Vehicle Wheel Chassis Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
554 Posts
If I remember correctly, the main funtion of that bar/rod was to keep both sides of the JDQA in the same position. If the bar/rod was not installed one side would move all the way in or out before the other side would start to move. I don't know if this helps you at all, but just my 2cents.:drinks:

·
Administrator
22,655 Posts
Has15 is 100% correct.

See if these pics from JDP help:
Auto part Diagram Automotive window part

Auto part Automotive window part Diagram Automotive lighting

Auto part Automotive window part Diagram

Line Diagram Parallel Auto part Automotive window part

Line Parallel Diagram Technical drawing Automotive window part

Reactions: fuelhog2000

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, those pics and diagrams are just what I needed.

·
Registered
589 Posts
2 H120 pics with my awesome Artillian forks

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 H120 pics with my awesome Artillian forks
Hi Vern, I've been talking with Chris over at Artillian and those forks are the main reason I am converting my bucket over. I love those forks!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hi Vern, I've been talking with Chris over at Artillian and those forks are the main reason I am converting my bucket over. I love those forks!
I had ordered my Artillian setup w/std 42"x3" forks just prior to delivery of my 1026R and received the forks the day after I took delivery of tractor so I was good from the get-go. The uses are endless with this setup, thinking of getting the shorter 24"x3" landscape forks also, along with other attachments Chris may come up with in the future to use on the carriage that might make life easier. Totally love my forks:thumbup1gif:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.