Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still in the process of getting all the manuals for my tractor. I am wondering if someone can help me out.

I have 16' 2032R. I took it on the road and was driving to a neighbors about a mile away the other day to help them out and I noticed one on the zirc fitting/pivot points on the H130 loader was working its way out. The Zinc Nut was just gone on the inside...

Anyone know what size/thread it is so I can grab another?
Do they need loctite on them?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Make sure you get your paint stick out and remark the connection so you can easily tell if they’re loosening up again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure you get your paint stick out and remark the connection so you can easily tell if they’re loosening up again.
Is this a common thing for them to work off? I saw the paint marks on the others. The tractor only has 12 hours on it, I'd assume it just wasn't torqued down enough to start with?

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Is this a common thing for them to work off? I saw the paint marks on the others. The tractor only has 12 hours on it, I'd assume it just wasn't torqued down enough to start with?

I have the same loader and mine haven't budged in the 5 years I've had it. Your's may never have been tightened properly to begin with for some reason. I throw a wrench on mine every month (along with dozens of other nuts/bolts) just to make sure they aren't coming loose.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Is this a common thing for them to work off?
Found a nut lying on the ground. Bolt had worked its way half way off. Some of the rest were a little loose but not bad. I re-painted the markings and watch them. I didn’t see any locktight on the bolt so I wasn’t sure I should apply it. On the new series, no more nuts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts