Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have removed the loader from my 2032R and have installed the 54""
" blower. I would like to move the loader to a new location in my garage. Has anyone done this without reinstalling on tractor.

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
I have removed the loader from my 2032R and have installed the 54""
" blower. I would like to move the loader to a new location in my garage. Has anyone done this without reinstalling on tractor.
Ralph, what a good name!:thumbup1gif:that is my middle name; I would say the only way to move ur loader without hooking it all back up is by building a cart for it. lots of fellas has built them to roll and store their loaders over winter time.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Hiya,

I can move my H-130 with a 54" bucket all around my garage, of course I still haven't taken it off the pallet..... :laugh:

Seriously, there is a thread under this topic folder for an excellent dolly for the H-120 however, as it's based on the One series so in order to keep the loading on the casters roughly the same as the One Series, I would hang about 400 Lbs off the 3pt, that way when you lit the front wheels to unlatch the loader, the weight on the dolly would be roughly the same as the lighter tractor. (A word of caution here, Deere states that a cement filled ballast box is too heavy to hang off the rear when dismounting the loader.)

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ralph, what a good name!:thumbup1gif:that is my middle name; I would say the only way to move ur loader without hooking it all back up is by building a cart for it. lots of fellas has built them to roll and store their loaders over winter time.
Thanks Big Jim, so you can remove the loader from the tractor on to a cart? Can you reinstall while the loader is on the carts too? It seems to me this would be difficult. If anyone has done this can they give some direction.
Thank you
Ralph

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
unload to dolly, load to dolly

With this dolly, I can unload directly to it and load directly from it.

You can modify this design by adding more casters and/or beefing up the structural elements to handle the weight of your tractor.

Link here.

Keane

·
Registered
65 Posts
my technique

when I disconnect my FEL I first put the blade down on a 4 wheel dolly ( from Home Depot) then after it is unhitched, I lift the rear portion ( i use a wood dowel in-between the structure to easily lift it)
and put that on another 4 wheel dolly. Then it is very easy to move it around where ever I need to. This has been a great system for me---hope it helps.:usa

Yes--when reinstalling---I remove the back dolly, then run my tractor up to the unit, with the front dolly still on, and simply hook it back up. Then, lift up the front blade and simply roll the dolly out and--whamo---your all set!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With this dolly, I can unload directly to it and load directly from it.

You can modify this design by adding more casters and/or beefing up the structural elements to handle the weight of your tractor.

Link here.

Keane
Keane, thank you very much . The information you provided was excellent. You sure put a lot of thought into it. l. am going to try to make something similar. This forum has some great people and I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when I disconnect my FEL I first put the blade down on a 4 wheel dolly ( from Home Depot) then after it is unhitched, I lift the rear portion ( i use a wood dowel in-between the structure to easily lift it)
and put that on another 4 wheel dolly. Then it is very easy to move it around where ever I need to. This has been a great system for me---hope it helps.:usa

Yes--when reinstalling---I remove the back dolly, then run my tractor up to the unit, with the front dolly still on, and simply hook it back up. Then, lift up the front blade and simply roll the dolly out and--whamo---your all set!!
It sounds easy, thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts