Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the bucket tilt on my loader is out of sync. I removed my bucket and tilted back when I noticed it. Both come all the back and all the way forward but they are not in sync. No idea why?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I noticed the bucket tilt on my loader is out of sync. I removed my bucket and tilted back when I noticed it. Both come all the back and all the way forward but they are not in sync. No idea why?
Not enough load to keep them in sync, with the bucket the weight should be enough to even flow

·
Administrator
18,512 Posts
100% normal.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
9,344 Posts
As Kenny said, it's 100% normal on that loader. Same with the 120R. The distance to the cylinders is different and without a load on them, they respond differently. Once you get the "out of sync" side under the loader mount on the bucket or forks, it will straighten itself right back out. The weight of the bucket or pallet forks balances the operation out. If necessary, just get them under the mount lips on the bucket and having the weight on them will put them right back into sync when lifting and using the FEL.

It looks strange when you first notice it, but its not a sign there is anything wrong with the loader.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure if I had a problem that needed fixed. I feel a lot better now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts