Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know all of you new owners remember the day you took delivery of your new toy....what a grand feeling that is...!!! :yahoo:

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

·
Administrator
20,970 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor. What model and options did you get?

·
Corndog Hater
11,793 Posts
Looks good! Thanks for the pics.:good2:

·
Registered
280 Posts
nice tractor, congratulations on your purchase

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,065 Posts
I like it but I'm partial to the 2320.:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Now comes the fun mods!

Looking good TKM. Yup, great feeling, but even better yet is each time you climb into the seat and turn the key. :good2: Sure puts a smile on my face. :yahoo:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Agreed T.K.M. and you had a REAL GOOD day there! :good2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looking good TKM. Yup, great feeling, but even better yet is each time you climb into the seat and turn the key. :good2: Sure puts a smile on my face. :yahoo:
Ain't that the truth!

That is a sweet looking JD, bet you can't wait to get-r-dirty

DE dirt

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats T.K.M. on a fine purchase, and welcome to the board! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
190 Posts
My toy arrived

I got the call last evening. My tractor arrived and they put on the FEL. I'm so excited. Unfortunately it has been a blizzard and getting around is really treacherous. The JD dealer says he'll bring it out for free once the weather clears. The dealer up here is being great. I'm glad I went JD.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I got the call last evening. My tractor arrived and they put on the FEL. I'm so excited. Unfortunately it has been a blizzard and getting around is really treacherous. The JD dealer says he'll bring it out for free once the weather clears. The dealer up here is being great. I'm glad I went JD.
Blizzard? What blizzard? Jeezzzzz... where do you live... The North Pole or something? Oh yea... you do. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great looking tractor. :thumbup1gif:

When you are mowing you may want to remove your ballast box. This would be a lot easier for you if you had an iMatch quick hitch on the rear. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts