Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my BDAY present to myself....

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

Green Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior Rectangle

Water Azure Automotive tire Font Bumper

Green Motor vehicle Gas Rectangle Grass

Water Liquid Green Rectangle Cylinder

The finish on the Heavy hitch is flawless. The weights however.....Nothing a can of green can not handle. Only got 8 41 lbs weights as the 70's are on back order. Will order 8 of those when available.

Registered
Congrats! 馃コ Your gonna love it. Got one myself. 馃槈
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Toy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Gizmo2

Registered
How do you like the stand? I was a bit shocked at $400 for it
I didn't get the HH cart. The one I have is a Titan that I had originally bought when I had my first bracket which was a Titan single weight bracket. I gave it a lift kit so it was a little easier to hookup.

Reactions: Dave in DE

Registered
Happy birthday! Nice present!

Premium Member
Happy birthday. Very nice

Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
How do you like the stand? I was a bit shocked at $400 for it
I think it's great - easily move 600lbs and depending on what I'm doing with the ballast/tractor don't always take it off when it's on the 3pt.

Reactions: Mackford13

Registered
I think it's great - easily move 600lbs and depending on what I'm doing with the ballast/tractor don't always take it off when it's on the 3pt.
Same here. Mine is fully stocked with 16 42-pounders pretty much at all times. I've been looking for some 70-lb. weights myself to swap in there, but can't find them either. I love the compact form factor of the HH, and having the cart & casters is a big help moving it around when I don't have it on the tractor. I'm also keeping an eye on the new add-ons they are making for it, specifically the landscape rake & back blade. I don't have either of those implements, so adding the functionality of both at basically the cost of one is pretty intriguing.

Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
Happy B Day to you and nice rack.........

The Heavy Hitch rack...........

Reactions: Mackford13
1 - 12 of 12 Posts