Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my John Deere 1025R a couple weeks ago and set it up to be delivered today on my birthday. Well as some of you may know who have followed the "What Grinds My Gears" thread, I was summoned to jury duty today. :banghead: I had to call my dealer late yesterday to let them know that I would not be able to take delivery as scheduled. Got up this morning, a year older (probably not wiser) and did my civic duty and went in for jury duty. Spent almost all day at the courthouse and was not chosen to serve on the case. I got home at 3pm and called my dealer. I was just calling to reschedule my delivery and my salesman said "I think we can still make it out tonight." BINGO! Here she is. My new 2017 (Build date is December 2017) John Deere 1025R. I just need it to warm up and dry out a bit so I can have some fun!

JD Present.png

Ken & JD.png

JD Barn 2.jpg

Me and JD in Barn.jpg

I am finally a part of the family! :greentractorride:

·
Registered
12,505 Posts
:bigthumb:-:congrats: on ur new :greentractorride: and :birthday:to ya. may u have many more to come yet.:laugh:

how old now??

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sounds like you've got a good dealer!

By the dirt, I see you took her for a maiden voyage :) That box blade will come in handy on your driveway! Good ballast weight too. Have fun with it and looking forward to your contributions!

Oh, Happy Birthday!!! :bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Now that's how you treat yourself on a birthday. Congrats on the tractor man, you will have an awesome time with it.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Congrats :greentractorride: AND Congrats :birthday:

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor and Happy Birthday. Enjoy it and be safe.

Reactions: BigK

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Happy Birthday and congratulations! That's a pretty nice "present."

With that 10' ? overhead door, you'll never have the pleasure of smacking your ROPS and sharing the story. Some guys are just unlucky like that. :mocking:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
A very young and immature (my wife says I act like I'm still 12) 47 year young. :-D
Happy birthday. And, 12 is about the average age around here.
:lolol: DRobinson is correct, I was going to post the same thing. :lol:
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very nice!!! Happy Birthday!!! New attachment every year birthday present!!!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
13,668 Posts
Congrats on the :greentractorride: that's a nice birthday present :good2:

Reactions: flyweight and BigK

·
Premium Member
14,912 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::bigthumb:

and

:birthday: to you.

Reactions: flyweight and BigK