Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy 244th birthday to the United States Army, 14 June 2019. Founded 14 June 1775.:usa

Don Robinson
CSM, USA, (RET)

By the way, today is also Flag Day in the USA.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Go Army!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,767 Posts
:usa Go Army :usa

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Best Institution there is at 244 years defendam hoc

Attachments

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
THANKS for the reminder on this, Don!! :usa

I always remember that it's Flag Day, but never seem to remember that it's the Birthday for the Army. :hide: Maybe that's because Dad was USAF. :good2:

Seriously though, I do appreciate all you former Army guys on here!!! :bigthumb:

As a reminder, if you have a flag that needs to be disposed of, see if your local American Legion Hall will take them. Our local hall has a "mailbox" in the lobby to drop off flags.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I fly mine 24/7/365. It is well lit for night time duty. Every spring I replace it with a new one. :usa:usa:usa

To all members and veterans of all branches of the military: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I fly mine 24/7/365. It is well lit for night time duty. Every spring I replace it with a new one. :usa:usa:usa

To all members and veterans of all branches of the military: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Whoops need to read Before Posting

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Not You! Me I need to read before Posting I didn't see the word Lit In Your Post Only flying Flag 24/7:bigthumb:
No problem. I've done my fair share of misreading. For a minute there, I thought I did something wrong. :unknown: I didn't serve in the military, but I proudly display my flags. :usa Thanks, Greg

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
No problem. I've done my fair share of misreading. For a minute there, I thought I did something wrong. :unknown: I didn't serve in the military, but I proudly display my flags. :usa Thanks, Greg
I have a neighbors that fly's 24/7 and doesn't Light it Up or know how to Properly depose of a Flag:banghead::bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts