Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy fathers day to all !

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
Happy fathers day to all !
:hi:why thank u and happy fathers day to u-firemark:bigthumb: and to everyone else-have a happy Father's day and be safe!!!:good2:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Thank you. The same hear Happy Father Day. :greentractorride: :usa

·
Administrator
17,982 Posts
Thank you sir :good2:

We are heading out in 25 minutes for day #2 of a lacrosse tournament, I get to stand in the hot sun all day and watch the mayhem, but I love it...and the team is undefeated so far this season so all the better.

·
Registered
11,912 Posts
Thanks.

If you are still lucky enough to have your Dad, either go see him or make a phone call. They don't seem to stay around nearly long enough.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there, both earthly and heavenly......:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Thanks

Happy Fathers Day ,lost my dad 35 yrs ago, FIL still living 88 yrs old, SIL lost his 23 days ago, our daughters friend lost his dad 2-3 yrs ago.

We do seem to loose them way to soon.

·
Super Moderator
8,050 Posts
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to all. Thanks Firemark. Lost my Dad 7 years ago, miss him everyday!. Mom still alive and doing good. Hope everyone has a good day:bigbeer:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Thank you and "Happy Father's day" to all you other Dads. Need to call mine, he's 93 years young. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
Just became a dad 5 weeks ago. Still getting used to saying "my daughter..." Just had lunch with my dad and older brother, first time all 3 of us have been together in about 6 years for reasons I'd rather not say. It was great to be together!!
Holding out on us are ya? Pictures of the little one or it didn't happen. :lol:

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
JD swan87- wow-5wks old already-see how fast time goes by. Congretulations DAD :laugh:

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Happy Father's Day.

·
Registered
11,912 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts