Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this it a good forum to post this but happy new year to everybody and have a safe and healthy year enjoying your green toys. If anyone has any resolutions they would like to share it with the rest of us go ahead and post it, mine is to get better and recover from my fight with cancer.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Happy New Year, and best wishes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
Happy New Year To All GTT'rs!! :greentractorride:

May 2016 be safe, healthy, and prosperous. May you be blessed in all you do. :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
8,033 Posts
:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
:bigbeer:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
happy new year, all!!

my resolution is not to ever make a new year's resolution again!...........................:lol:

·
Premium Member
14,701 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
Not sure if this it a good forum to post this but happy new year to everybody and have a safe and healthy year enjoying your green toys. If anyone has any resolutions they would like to share it with the rest of us go ahead and post it, mine is to get better and recover from my fight with cancer.
No resolutions for me but good wishes for your recovery Corey. :bigbeer:

·
Corndog Hater
11,685 Posts
Happy New Year and best wishes and prayers to you Corey. My resolution/hope for the year is to slow down and enjoy friends and family more and do a bit more entertaining around this homestead.:good2:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Happy New Year to all.

A special note to Corey, Good luck with your fight with cancer. And a message that the president of my company, who has kept cancer at bay for more than 10 years, tells me every day: Take one day at a time, enjoy each and every day, don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Add my well wishes and prayers, Corey!

My only resolution is to fly more! :airplane: Why make any others, when you are this good already?!?! :angel:

:hide: :hide2:

Man, I hope there is no lightning around! :mocking:

·
Corndog Hater
11,685 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
About fifteen years ago I resolved to never make another New Year resolution. I've never broken that resolution.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts
Happy New Year to all and I wish everyone the best of health. Once you get that you can take care of the rest to your liking. :bigthumb:

My resolution? Keep on praying to my One and only GOD that has graced me with family and health.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts