Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope each one of y'all, is safe ringing in the New Year. May 2014 be full of possibilities, and a great year for everyone!

·
Administrator
17,944 Posts

Happy New Year to all of my GTT friends and family, I am blessed to know you all :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Happy New Year every one.
It has been a pleasure and privilege to be part of this group the past year and look forward to another year with you all.
:good2:

·
Premium Member
14,710 Posts
Happy New Year to all GTT friends and family. May we have many more useful discussions through out the new year.

·
Administrator
20,668 Posts
Happy New Year!!! :drinks:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Happy New Year to one and all members in this great GTT forum, be safe and enjoy!:drinks:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Hope to see you guys/gals next year. I'm looking forward to seeing 2014 being a prosperous and blessing filled year and I hope it is the same for each one of you.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Happy New Year to all!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Happy New Year, my friends! :drinks:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Happy New Year to my GTT Family.:drinks:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Won't be watching any TV of dropping balls or "peeps" (Bethlehem, PA) but I'm sending you all a Happy New Year...*

*Mainly because it's customary and I hate being seen as negative or on the fringe.:laugh: The new year will be good if this forum is continuing to grow with more and more great people!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Yes, Happy New Year to all! May 2014 be greener for us all.

We went to the city tonight (last night) for a concert at an old church. It was a fund raiser for the food bank. Lots of good local talent. Home for a toast and off to bed.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
149 Posts
Happy New Year! Neither my wife or I could stay awake to see it in, but the wine we had with dinner was great. :drinks:

Now we're having coffee with Bailey's :drinks: Then it's time to tend to the horses. Afterward, more coffee. :drinks:

Nice light dusting of snow here, so the only thing missing is a hot tub.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts