Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1025 was delivered this morning! Still waiting on the quick hitch and the broom but I'm ready to play! I traded in my 758, kept the imatch and snowblower. The worst part is that I have to sit at work all day.

·
Premium Member
6,145 Posts
Congrats! Nice rig! Mine got delivered hours before I had to get on a plane. Then when I got back I had to go to work. Atleast I had plenty of time to read the manual on the plane.

When you get around to it, be sure to visit the scut forum and share your experiences. Lots of us on there with 1025R’s

·
Premium Member
12,775 Posts
Looks to me like you have a FEVER.......(new tractor fever).

Tell your boss I said you needed today and likely the rest of the week off................tell them to contact me if they have any questions.....

Congrats on the new machine. You will love the cab in cold weather and its great other times as well. Just pay attention to where you drive this machine as you don't want low limbs or whatever to cause very expensive damage to the cab.....(I know, I have the same one....)

Also, the balance of this machine is COMPLETELY different than the x758. You are going to be surprised how top heavy the cab makes the machine. Think wheel spacers, etc.......Be VERY careful on even slight inclines with getting the machine sideways as the cab changes the machine profoundly..............

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the new tractor. Have fun & enjoy. Once you get on you'll never want to get off. 😎

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Tell your boss I said you needed today and likely the rest of the week off................tell them to contact me if they have any questions.....

Congrats on the new machine. You will love the cab in cold weather and its great other times as well. Just pay attention to where you drive this machine as you don't want low limbs or whatever to cause very expensive damage to the cab.....(I know, I have the same one....)

Also, the balance of this machine is COMPLETELY different than the x758. You are going to be surprised how top heavy the cab makes the machine. Think wheel spacers, etc.......Be VERY careful on even slight inclines with getting the machine sideways as the cab changes the machine profoundly..............
I'm the boss...that's the problem.

Thank you for the insight on the cab. I'll take it easy as I learn what I can/can't do. Fortunately I don't have many hills, but I do have a couple areas where I'll need to be careful when I'm near.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

·
Premium Member
Tator
16,459 Posts
Congratulations, welcome to GTT

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Congrats good looking tractor. Love the cab but I have too many trees

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor. Looks like you have the yard for it!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hello from western pa

·
Registered
590 Posts
Nice tractor! I have one myself minus the cab. Don't need no stinkin heat here, there's PLENTY of it to suffer through in the summer!

Welcome to GTT!

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts

I'm the boss...that's the problem.
Congratulations. Too bad you’re the boss because I would take Sulley up on that, you might end up with a raise.

Reactions: SulleyBear

·
Registered
558 Posts
(y)(y) on the 1025R. Have fun.

·
Super Moderator
6,041 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Premium Member
18,093 Posts