Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Look what Mrs. Tonton got for Valentines day...

20160214_155919.jpg

We are getting it sized. It should be ready in a week or so. Too bad she broke her nail today getting Blackjack into his stall to get ready for the farrier tomorrow. Oh well, she's not looking forward to being a hand model anytime soon. :laugh:

Anyone else do or get something nice today for/from your honey?

Super Moderator
Look what Mrs. Tonton got for Valentines day...

View attachment 130873

We are getting it sized. It should be ready in a week or so. Too bad she broke her nail today getting Blackjack into his stall to get ready for the farrier tomorrow. Oh well, she's not looking forward to being a hand model anytime soon. :laugh:

You're a real "Sport" Tonton. Yesiree!! :thumbup1gif:

Super Moderator
My honey is across the big pong in London for the next 2 weeks so we were left with just exchanging text messages early this morning. On the plus side, I have an extra 2 weeks to shop the post-Valentine's Day sales for a discount. :laugh:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
My honey is across the big pong in London for the next 2 weeks so we were left with just exchanging text messages early this morning. On the plus side, I have an extra 2 weeks to shop the post-Valentine's Day sales for a discount. :laugh:
I hope you show me up, buddy!:gizmo::lol:

Premium Member
Nice work Tonton, making the rest of us looking really bad.....:nunu:

but

Very Nice

Told on Good Morning the grandson made us a Valentine card :bigthumb:

We do get out for lunch today and then this afternoon went for a ride and stopped at a little dinner for a meal. So no cooking for my wife today.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Nice work Tonton, making the rest of us looking really bad.....:nunu:

but

Very Nice

Told on Good Morning the grandson made us a Valentine card :bigthumb:

We do get out for lunch today and then this afternoon went for a ride and stopped at a little dinner for a meal. So no cooking for my wife today.
Nice to see, et. The Mrs. has been hinting around lately since her engagement ring broke. It was my mother's ring. We've been together 16 years, so I was somewhat obligated...

Super Moderator
I hope you show me up, buddy!:gizmo::lol:

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. :laugh::laugh:

Methinks you went above and beyond this year and I certainly hope Mrs. Tonton appreciates it. :good2:

Super Moderator
Jim,

It might be a good time to bring that new 3039R cab home!! :greentractorride: :bigbeer:

Super Moderator
Jim,

It might be a good time to bring that new 3039R cab home!! :greentractorride: :bigbeer:

HAHAHAHAHA! I've been ordering stuff all day today. Placed an order with Kenny earlier. :gizmo: Looking at a new MIG welder and a shop press. Add the diesel storage tank and the $1200 worth of flooring I ordered, I'm already over $2,500 and she just left yesterday morning.

The 3039R might have to wait until she goes to South Africa in May. :lol::lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts