Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked my 2025r up a week ago and really like it! I ordered it with just a loader and backhoe. I never used the mower deck on my 1025r since we have a X758 as well. It came with the R3 radial tires on it which I am very happy to say clean out well in my very sticky soils. I pushed off a large pile of dirt with it and tilled my garden with it when I first picked it up and was worried since it was wet but no problems. During the week I aerated a lawn for a customer and the tired did not dig up anything or leave ruts. The backhoe seems much smoother than the older 260 and I really like the second seat for the backhoe. The seat base for the main seat is very stout compared to the 1025 and the X758 which is handy since I am rotund...

2025r trailer.jpg 2025r tiller.jpg

2025r ag tires.jpg

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Congrat's, it's fun to take delivery of new stuff !

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Nice looking ride:bigthumb:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,157 Posts
Congratulations Adamq.
Is the third picture the same tractor with different tires?

·
Premium Member
13,889 Posts
Congrats :thumbup1gif:

You ever get tired of the R1's let me know.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats :thumbup1gif:

You ever get tired of the R1's let me know.
Lol, yea I had the rears from a Case 444. Once I knew they would work I ordered the matching front tires and JD narrow rims for the front. I tried to have them in the narrow position but they won't clean the steering ram. I bet with a set of spacers it would work.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very nice. I like the look of that seat. No gap. Looks like a winner for back support.

·
Premium Member
15,087 Posts
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
It's good to have another member smart enough to own an X758. Wisdom is rare. Most people just get decks for these MCUT monstrosities and rut up their lawns. :) :hide: :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice ! That's what I'm thinking of getting.

Just a question, did it come with the H120 loader or the 120R loader? Because your sig says H120 loader, but the sticker on the loader says 120R.
:greentractorride:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts