Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this on my dresser growing up in the 70's. Can't seem to find any info on it now. I believe it was purchased at the Eastern States Exposition (BigE) in Springfield MA. Just curious if anyone knows more about this set. Thanks for any feedback.

Attachments

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I do not know anything about that set, except that it is NICE!!

:gtfam:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
It is a nice set, however a bit too "farmy" for us "suburban estate operators".:lol:

·
Registered
11,377 Posts
paoco:

I had one too, when it was done being used as a display in the toy department. I don't remember the occasion, but as I recall it was a dealer thing. There was also a complete set of all of the tractors available which came in individual boxes all packaged together. It may have been when Ertl first started making the 1/64th tractors.

I would like to have mine today along with the patio tractor display.

By the way, welcome to GTT.

·
Premium Member
14,098 Posts
paoco: Very nice looking set ..

Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,196 Posts
:wgtt:. Nice set of tractors. I have that set but mine came in their own boxes. I never seen them set up like yours. 1/64th scale and came out sometime in the '80's.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Welcome from Alabama and thanks for the interesting picture. Never seen one of those sets.

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
Welcome aboard!

:gtfam:

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
Remember having this(or something similar) on display at our dealership, but couldn't tell you what year.

I bought a bunch of 1/64th scale for my Son when he was very young back in the late '70s, early '80s. They are long gone now.

Welcome to GTT.

:greentractorride:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I had this on my dresser growing up in the 70's. Can't seem to find any info on it now. I believe it was purchased at the Eastern States Exposition (BigE) in Springfield MA. Just curious if anyone knows more about this set. Thanks for any feedback.
Nice.
It appears that it is one of the rarest sets out there. Dealer display.
Hope you still have it in the attic.

21dougaug2004

1 - 10 of 10 Posts