Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having my x738 for a few months now, I'm still looking to fabricate things to make my life easier and put the tractor to work. I have looked online and haven't found anyone who added a hitch receiver to their quick hitch. I'm wondering if there's a good reason why, or if no one has tried it. I know there is a receiver beyond the quick hitch, I'd just hate having to take it on and off to use it because it looks like the quick hitch hydraulic cylinder is in the way of an extension for the hitch receiver.

The picture is just an idea. Obviously I would beef it up and include a few more attachment points. Don't mind the ridiculous sketch. Working with what I've got.

The whole point of this is to move my (roughly 800lb) log splitter around.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,250 Posts
I’ve seen a small bucket and a small grapple, but not a receiver hitch.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
First off, you mentioned a picture in your post, at least it seemed that you did? I don’t seee one-perhaps you intended to include or link one but didn’t or had trouble doing so?

Second-I’m not clear-so others might not be either. By quick hitch are you talking about the front quick hitch or a rear 3 pt quick hitch type attachment? I know the X7’s can have both so it is important to know exactly what your looking for.

·
Administrator
17,250 Posts
There is an issue with pictures on the forum currently for some. I can see his attachment just fine. It’s the front QH, the same one that holds the 54 blade and snowblower.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts