Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's something that you never hear, but they deserve it today. I recently bought a 1025R with the 60" auto connect deck, and I noticed that it was quite out of adjustment. After giving them a call, they came out and picked it up, got everything aligned and dropped it back off to me in the same day. That's just not something you hear to often anymore, "same day service". So, Tri County Equipment, great job and thank you!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Nice to have supportive dealer

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
That is great to hear!

Often we are quick to complain, and sometimes the dealers deserve the complaint.

It is great that your dealer deserves the kudos and that you offer them as well.

It really is the dealer than can make the biggest difference.
:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,896 Posts
Nothing makes a good product better than a great dealer.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
That is great.

The dealers around here are not as good. The dealer I got my 4120 from, had it for almost three weeks to address some minor issues that came up shortly after delivery.
Also, for several weeks I have been trying to get a price for a h120 loader for my 1026. I have contacted 3 dealers & have gotten no replies.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
That is great.

The dealers around here are not as good. The dealer I got my 4120 from, had it for almost three weeks to address some minor issues that came up shortly after delivery.
Also, for several weeks I have been trying to get a price for a h120 loader for my 1026. I have contacted 3 dealers & have gotten no replies.
Not sure who your dealer is. When I lived in Evansville I dealt with Stephans. I think they are Wright-Stemle now.

Stephans always treated me very well and as a result I bought three tractors from them.

Belgrade Equipment, now Moodie Implement in Belgrade, MT is who I bought my 2305 from. They were even a better dealer after Moodie bought them, but everyone at the dealership was great! I would gladly do business with them anytime. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: farmgirl19

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nice dealer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts