Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what you call these but any idea what it would be worth?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,095 Posts
The generic name for them is a "Carry All". A generic frame for a Carry All from Tractor Supply is about $170.

CountyLine Carry All at Tractor Supply Co.

The one in your pics is pretty sweet. Built out like that I'd say it's probably worth in the $250 range.

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Carry alls are very handy. One like yours would be great setting next to the house with firewood in it. Very nice. :good2:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I would hope it's worth $250 I have more than that in material. If I hook the receiver hitch on the back to a tree I can pick the front tires off the ground and it won't bend. Probably has more capacity than my 3033R can lift. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ya I would hope it's worth $250 I have more than that in material. If I hook the receiver hitch on the back to a tree I can pick the front tires off the ground and it won't bend. Probably has more capacity than my 3033R can lift. Thanks for the input!
Your build is worth all of 250 and more. The countryline is just the basic frame, try and do some work with that. Carry firewood once. Yours is a custom frame, thick deck, side frames with a backboard. It will last longer then you will want it to.
Nice, very nice.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks!

Front frame is 1/4" x 2" x 2" tubing. Bottom framing is 1/8" x 2" x 4" tubing. Ends are 1/8" x 2" x 2" tubing. Floor is green treat 2" x 8". Back wall is 3/4" treated plywood and hitch tabs are
1/2" x 3" flat stock. Fully quick hitch compatible.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
The generic name for them is a "Carry All". A generic frame for a Carry All from Tractor Supply is about $170.

CountyLine Carry All at Tractor Supply Co.

The one in your pics is pretty sweet. Built out like that I'd say it's probably worth in the $250 range.
With that green paint you need to double that to about $500....:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Beautiful job. Not sure when you built it but wow have steel prices jumped up. I have been buying a lot of square tubing lately and $250.00 does not go far. Of course it also looks like there is $50.00 to $100.00 of primer/paint there.:laugh:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Not sure what you call these but any idea what it would be worth?
No idea of the "worth", but that is about the nicest carry all that I've ever seen! I'd love to have one like that. I REALLY need to learn to weld!!

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Very nice! Looks pretty big, too.

Throw a mattress on it and you have a nice place to take a middle of the day nap while you are out working! :lol:
:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I agree with JD. you’ve moved into “custom” carry all, and matched the tractor

If you trying to sell you can make a cheaper version which is the same size so all the cuts are the same. No thoughts after the first one is built. And go on the higher end for custom sizes.

Looks very good. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fun to read reactions. I do appreciate all the compliments. Finally got time to add up inputs in this project.
$445. No labor. I know I can load it with all the 3033R can lift and probably have to fill 73" bucket or put a log in the grapple bucket. I am hoping to sell it as I don't have any specific use for it. But then again I don't need to sell it. Really enjoyed building it.
Last summer I converted all my neighbors equipment to quick hitch just for the cost of materials. They are real happy and I loved doing it for them.

Thanks Again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts