Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6'x10' V-nose Haulmark, single axle enclosed trailer F.S. 2980 GVWR, has rear ramp door, and side entrance door; crank-up roof vent with screen. Interior is factory plywood; has plywood floor with D-ring tie-downs; motorcycle chock; mounted spare tire inside; self-leveling stabilizers under rear corners. Aluminum Diamond plate V-nose rock guard, gray aluminum skin exterior; one-piece aluminum roof, and aluminum fenders. Trailer is in very nice condition, & located in lower Delaware. Asking $2250. Call or txt @ three oh too 9 for five six 7 six seven.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,157 Posts
Nice - if only you were closer....

Do you happen to know the weight rating for the gate?

Also assuming it does not have brakes?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the interest, Stan. No brakes required on the trailer, if carry capacity is 2000# or less. So I'd have to say the weight rating of the ramp/door would be the full capacity of the trailer. The only thing I ever drove up the ramp door was a Honda Goldwing Trike, which we did exactly 3 times total. Other than that, it has only been used to store a few things that my daughter and SIL left here when they moved to Florida.

We don't trailer the trike any more, and in fact, we've only used it twice last year, and only once so far this year, so it's probably going to some classifieds too. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Its worth double that in Oregon and there are trailer stores and manufacturing outfits all over the area I'm in.

Thats a steal....Someone will be very happy.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its worth double that in Oregon and there are trailer stores and manufacturing outfits all over the area I'm in.

Thats a steal....Someone will be very happy.
Yes, I believe it. The replacement cost if that model (DLX is their top of the line model), and even without all the options, is something like $3600 or more. I am the original owner, and it is and always has been flawless. It tracks straight and true; no squeaks or rattles, and no leaks. All the rubber; seals and tires in good condx.

Thanks for your comments. :good2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts