Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wasn't hardly any thing much to mow(brush hog) but for some reason-i just wanted to run my jd model 50 some this afternoon.
had my jd model 50 out some today-10-6-17.jpg my generator is charging i think the best it has for yrs. so for that i'm happy-always happy to see the needle to the right side of gauge:laugh:
20171006_160803_Burst02.jpg my little helper was also along -after he snuck over to the neighbor's to watch him running his L series Kubota--twice today he had to go and nose . now i'm only talking about 25 ft thru the woods from my property line to his. holy heck-we shot the bull back when i tore the trailer down-and even though his tractor is over 3or 4 yrs old-the paper sticker was still in the front bucket. jeepers up till this day-i don't even know if he ever done much with it. he has a track loader(case) but today he was breaking it in -finally.:lol: the Kubota-i mean-and it has a nice backhoe on it too.:munch: this pic of charley boy was before he jumped in the creek-and then proceed's to roll in about 3 different kinds of dirt. he has to do that every day-since we started moving dirt around. drives his mommy nuts:lol:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I think that's the first time I have seen your 50 Big Jim. It looks clean enough to drive at a parade out there. Good for you!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,775 Posts
I think that's the first time I have seen your 50 Big Jim. It looks clean enough to drive at a parade out there. Good for you!
X2 :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Good looking 50. At our age we need a fun day once in a while. Glad to see you sharing it with your helper. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
12,312 Posts
Love the 50 BigJim :greentractorride:

:good2:

·
Corndog Hater
11,126 Posts
Thanks Jim, sounds like everybody had fun working/playing with the tractors. Nice JD50!!!

·
Registered
11,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
X2 :thumbup1gif:
Good looking 50. At our age we need a fun day once in a while. Glad to see you sharing it with your helper. :good2::good2:
Love the 50 BigJim :greentractorride:

:good2:
BigJim, you have a sharp looking model 50. :bigthumb:

Thanks Jim, sounds like everybody had fun working/playing with the tractors. Nice JD50!!!
Great looking tractor and dog!
thanks for the nice replies fellas. the paint job on the 50 was done -jeepers-back when my youngest son was a senior in high school. it was gonna be high school senior project-but we had no way to haul it to the school-except to drive it there. and i won't let him drive it without me or his mother following him.
so he then decided to paint the old station wagon jd green and yellow-added some side pipes to it-now that thing was a blast to ride in parades back then. the only pics we had of it-are on the disk that the boy copied on our old dell computer--as all the paper pics seemed to have been thrown out:banghead: by mistake. they was in a box--and my wife told our youngest son to burn a bunch of boxes from us moving.:banghead::dunno:
i have had the disk to many places to try and get them pics off of it-to only be told that since the boy ran them thru the scanner-and then installed them on the disk. if he had copied them to the hard drive first-they claim then they could copy them to be installed onto a disk our new laptops would read. really peeves me-all them yrs worth of pics sitting on that lousy dell disk-and no way to retrieve them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts