Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on my bosses 3320 headlights.
He complained that they do not work. I found that the wires under the leading from the headlights to the bottom of the hood ended there, broken wires, no connector.
The problem I am having is I can not find a single loose wire or connector below the hood hinge! I am guessing maybe the wire got pulled out of the harness. I searched everything I could see of the main harness to no avail. Does anyone have a 3320 that could tell me where the headlight wires go from about the hood hinge down? I need somewhere to start looking! Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
22,936 Posts
Welcome to GTT,
You didn’t mention cab or not, but here is my 3720 cab, should be the same for 3320. I just braved 17° to get these pics for you LOL

·
Super Moderator
10,483 Posts
I'll take a walk out to the barn and try to get some photos. Stand by.........

...............and here you go. 2012 3320 Open Station headlight harness routing.

Green Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Auto part

Green Auto part Vehicle Technology Tire

BTW, it was only +1* out there but anything for a friend!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take a walk out to the barn and try to get some photos. Stand by.........

...............and here you go. 2012 3320 Open Station headlight harness routing.

BTW, it was only +1* out there but anything for a friend!!
That is it!!! Now I know it heads back into the console not down to the frame!!
You are awesome...and thanks for the trip in da cold!!
Put your swim suit on and come on down to Godley Texas!!
It's a warm 55° here 30 miles SW of Fort Worth.

I really appreciate you and Kenny's input and help.

·
Premium Member
10,344 Posts
That’s great guys. Over my life there are many times I have said I will I could see what it us supposed to be like. It is just great that someone can post a question and have a good answer with value in such short order. The response time to these questions shows that many others have faced this and know the value of their help and that it is appreciated.:good2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.