Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a soft cab and heater for my 3320.
Where can I plumb to the engine for the heater hoses?

I see people using aeroquip quick-diconnectsc on the hoses.
Wouldn't hydraulic connectors work just as well?
I have lots of them laying around.

Thanks for looking.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.