Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 48" Agri Fab roller has served me well for 15+ years and been looking to replace it with a 60" now that I have the X595.Can't find anyone local that sells or makes them,and the Ohio Steel ones that I've looked at seem flimsy and reviews are not great. I came across Turf Time out of PA. and wondered if anyone has one or knows of these.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Tom, have you considered buying a Canadian roller with your strong US Dollar? It might be worth driving across the border if you are able/willing to do it. Check out the "Big Jim" lawn rollers from Harco Ag Equipment | Agricultural and Commercial Turf Wholesalers | Harrison, Ont. | 519 338-2923
:lol:i am just tickled that a line of equipment is named after me:bigthumb: that stuff just has to be good, i say!!:laugh: boy -i need a passport now, just to visit them, and to see this stuff.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
My 48" Agri Fab roller has served me well for 15+ years and been looking to replace it with a 60" now that I have the X595.Can't find anyone local that sells or makes them,and the Ohio Steel ones that I've looked at seem flimsy and reviews are not great. I came across Turf Time out of PA. and wondered if anyone has one or knows of these.

If you were closer to St. Louis, I could refer you to the guy that built mine. He can custom built to whatever size you want. Mine was 7 1/2 ft wide.

Dave

IMAG0340.jpg

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Tom, have you considered buying a Canadian roller with your strong US Dollar? It might be worth driving across the border if you are able/willing to do it. Check out the "Big Jim" lawn rollers from Harco Ag Equipment | Agricultural and Commercial Turf Wholesalers | Harrison, Ont. | 519 338-2923
Thanks I'll take a look at them.

If you were closer to St. Louis, I could refer you to the guy that built mine. He can custom built to whatever size you want. Mine was 7 1/2 ft wide.

Dave

View attachment 291282
That's what I was trying to find local is someone that builds them,no luck so far. Very nice roller he did a great job.

How about buying another small one,,,
and pulling a tandem hitch?? :dunno:

Two could give you more options,,,, and turn better!! :good2:
I have thought about gang rollers but 1 nice one would be good too

·
Corndog Hater
11,777 Posts
If I come across anything, I'll let you know as we're in the same "neck of the woods". Most everything I see is homemade. The one you pictured though, sure looks like a nice roller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts