Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to expand my 3-pt inventory and and wondering if any one has tried mixing brands. The OMNI carry-all looks nice, but I also kind of like look of the the Heavy Hitch pallet forks. It looks like the OMNI transformer doesn't have the box steel at the bottom that you'd need for the forks so I think what I might end up with is the Heavy Hitch dual receiver setup and and the OMNI carry-all. Any one have this configuration? It looks like the Heavy Hitch puts the top receiver higher and closer to the tractor than the OMNI Transformer would. I'm thinking that would make the carry-all hit the tractor when you raise the 3-pt. Would adding a iMatch to the equation move things out far enough to counter this?

·
Registered
328 Posts
You could just use our top insert that changes the vertical to horizontal receiver and just use a regular cargo carrier like you'd use in the back of an SUV or van. Kinda like this...I know the color is wrong, but you get the point!
1071652_10103409384348310_2045484188_o.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could just use our top insert that changes the vertical to horizontal receiver and just use a regular cargo carrier like you'd use in the back of an SUV or van. Kinda like this...I know the color is wrong, but you get the point!
View attachment 34209
That certainly seems like a valid approach. Anyone have a favorite cargo carrier for this application? Seems like expanded metal bottom and sides with some tie-down spots would be the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts